I AM A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR

I am a happily married 48 year old Carpenter. I have two children who I love dearly and two Grand-Babes that will forever own my heart. I have a large wonderful family scattered all over this great nation. I miss them all, always!

My husband and I live just south of Kissimmee, Florida. We hate it! We moved here only because of our jobs, but have decided it not worth living only to make money. God put us here to LIVE!
We own a little piece of property up in North Carolina, which is where my daughter lives, so North Carolina, here we come!!!

UPDATE........UPDATE.......UPDATE........UPDATE.......UPDATE

God, I haven't been back to my blog for a while so when I read the above entry, it sent a shock through me. I have to explain for those of you who do not know what has happened over the last seven months. I realize that I could just delete the entry and start all over but when I wrote it, that was my life. I miss my husband.....

About two weeks after I had my mastectomy, my husband Freddy went to the doctors with a cough. They took some x-rays and before we knew it, he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. They gave him 6 months to 5 years to live. There are no words to describe the insanity. Other then colds now and then, Freddy never got sick.

Sadly, I have to say that I now live in North Carolina without him. He passed away on December 12th 2009. I miss my husband.....

Monday, December 28, 2009

Road To Recovery

Not much to say right now except, I Love You All......

3 comments:

ksshirley said...

Bubby~~the pics came out great~~I looked back at all the pics and they really have fallen some~~the pec muscles have also softened and are not pulling so much...I miss you and pray for you EVERY day!! Hugs and kisses~~Kathy Sue

Sammy said...

Wow Bubby they look GREAT!!! I'm glad your on the final leg to recovery. I miss you tons and think about you all the time!!

LOVE YOU~~~Sammy J :)

Patricia Parker said...

Love you too.
Do stay in touch and keep posting.
cancer treatment centers of america