I AM A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR

I am a happily married 48 year old Carpenter. I have two children who I love dearly and two Grand-Babes that will forever own my heart. I have a large wonderful family scattered all over this great nation. I miss them all, always!

My husband and I live just south of Kissimmee, Florida. We hate it! We moved here only because of our jobs, but have decided it not worth living only to make money. God put us here to LIVE!
We own a little piece of property up in North Carolina, which is where my daughter lives, so North Carolina, here we come!!!

UPDATE........UPDATE.......UPDATE........UPDATE.......UPDATE

God, I haven't been back to my blog for a while so when I read the above entry, it sent a shock through me. I have to explain for those of you who do not know what has happened over the last seven months. I realize that I could just delete the entry and start all over but when I wrote it, that was my life. I miss my husband.....

About two weeks after I had my mastectomy, my husband Freddy went to the doctors with a cough. They took some x-rays and before we knew it, he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. They gave him 6 months to 5 years to live. There are no words to describe the insanity. Other then colds now and then, Freddy never got sick.

Sadly, I have to say that I now live in North Carolina without him. He passed away on December 12th 2009. I miss my husband.....

Friday, September 11, 2009

Missing A Very Simple Human Activity, HUGS!!!!!

Sorry all it's taken so long to post these pictures. I am at 700 cc. and going for 100 more. After talking to my PS's assistant last Tuesday, hopefully I will be able to transfer the expanders out approxamently 5 weeks from now. I Pray to God that is the case!!

Went up to visit my sister Sandy and family in Georgia last week-end. We were able to see almost all of the family. Of course when we see each other, WE HUG! What a pain in the butt. I LOVE to hug people. All people I know and some that I've just met. Well let me tell you something. It's impossible to hug people with these boobs!!! Yes, we can do a little (oooh don't hurt me hug) but that big ole bear hug is out.....I keep wanting to hug Freddy my husband and for get it. What A Pain In The Ass...grrrrr. Feels like a brick wall between us. So let me give you a little advice. The next time someone is going to give you a hug.... Live It, Feel It!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would just give you a big hug from behind...I love what you are doing. nice to be able to follow you. things are looking good, can't wait for you to feel better. Give Freddy a big kiss for me. I have been thinking about you guys everyday. LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH...Live Strong

Deanna said...

lookin good, love the way you write, you should think about a book, not at the moment but someday. love you soooo much. hugs :>)))) and kisses to Freddy/