I AM A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR

I am a happily married 48 year old Carpenter. I have two children who I love dearly and two Grand-Babes that will forever own my heart. I have a large wonderful family scattered all over this great nation. I miss them all, always!

My husband and I live just south of Kissimmee, Florida. We hate it! We moved here only because of our jobs, but have decided it not worth living only to make money. God put us here to LIVE!
We own a little piece of property up in North Carolina, which is where my daughter lives, so North Carolina, here we come!!!

UPDATE........UPDATE.......UPDATE........UPDATE.......UPDATE

God, I haven't been back to my blog for a while so when I read the above entry, it sent a shock through me. I have to explain for those of you who do not know what has happened over the last seven months. I realize that I could just delete the entry and start all over but when I wrote it, that was my life. I miss my husband.....

About two weeks after I had my mastectomy, my husband Freddy went to the doctors with a cough. They took some x-rays and before we knew it, he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. They gave him 6 months to 5 years to live. There are no words to describe the insanity. Other then colds now and then, Freddy never got sick.

Sadly, I have to say that I now live in North Carolina without him. He passed away on December 12th 2009. I miss my husband.....

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another 100 cc. Ouch!!!

Hi All,
Went to the doctors yesterday and was injected with another 100cc. As you can see by the picture, I look like hell. I feel like hell. Had to call the doc back in order to get another pain prescription. This feels like I have a couple of cinder blocks setting on my chest. I have a lot of back pain as well. Thought maybe I would find a chiropractor to make some adjustments. Right now I can't begin to imagine having another 250cc injected into my body, can you? It ill be done though.... I think next week I'll go for 50cc in hopes of less pain and give my body a little time to adjust.

Are you all thinking what I'm thinking? Just how big am I going to get? Don't panick, my plastic surgeon assures me that I will end up with a C-cup. I have to say that considering the circumstances, I'm pretty blessed. I've talked to some women who are going through so much more. There are a lot of women that have all kinds of complications. It's really heart breaking to hear their stories. I'm amazed by their determination and courage. God Bless them all.

No comments: